She offers services in selling, buying, appraisal, investing, subdividing, and renovating. She also provides expert advice on staging your home for sale. Our real estate agents in Auckland can help you find the perfect property for your needs or get you out of the market. We sell standard freehold properties through listings as well as leasehold, hotel, and remedial units.
Nicky is an expert in property law, while Mark has a background in sales and marketing. This gives them the skills and knowledge to deliver great results for their clients. Adrienne Williams, sales assistant, and Teresa Pan are part of their team. They offer services in selling, appraisals, buying, financial services, and auction. A licensed real estate agent with over 22 years of experience, Maree Gray puts her knowledge of the market to use for her clients.
It is a group that provides resources to assist you in mastering the NZ Agency quickly. Louie Caunter is a North Shore licensed real estate agent who is an expert on new-age marketing. As a young and driven agent in his twenties, Louie keeps up with current Candace Williams trends, technology, and the latest developments in the industry. He uses his expertise in digital marketing and the internet to attract diverse customers. Proppy.co.nz is the smarter way to buy and sell Auckland property that saves you time and money.
Real estate is complex and dynamic. Otahuhu’s real estate market is no exception. Expert real estate agents must be up-to-date on the latest market trends and regulations in order to best serve their clients. As you might expect, agents are as diverse as the properties they sell, so it is important to choose a realtor who you feel confident will work hard to get you the best price possible.
- Always going the extra mile for properties that are at their best and working hard to make the deal work for all.
- Selling, property appraisal and advising are some of the services offered.
- This will give you an idea of the prices and expected outcomes.
- His expertise in digital marketing and internet attracts diverse customers.
- Otahuhu is a popular choice for first-time homebuyers and investors looking for affordable properties to purchase.
- Louie Caunter is a North Shore licensed real estate agent who is an expert on new-age marketing.
Always going the extra mile for properties that are at their best and working hard to make the deal work for all. Based in Harcourt’s Mt Albert Julie and Sarah concentrate on sales, as well as all of central Auckland. Wherever you are, we understand the common ground is that everybody wants the best result in selling their home and to work with reputable people that they can trust.
- Our offices have a special focus on marketing that get our clients results and enable us to sell with outstanding results all across Auckland.
- Since 1998, Steve Koerber provides real estate services in Remuera, a suburb known for its beautiful homes and parks and great shopping, restaurants, and schools.
- Louie is a fantastic person to deal with, and has incredible communication skills.
- Whatever your property investment or sales needs, we have the team, technology and processes to deliver outstanding results.
- This has made it an even more desirable place to live, and as a result, prices have been rising.
City Sales’ property agents for Auckland are experienced in dealing with delicate tenant situations, body corporates, and building managers. Otahuhu has long been a popular choice for investors and first-time homebuyers looking for affordable properties to buy. It is easily accessible from the city centre via a train station or bus link.
Diego was born in Italy, and has lived in Holland and Thailand, India, England, and India. In 2019, he expanded his business and established Team Diego. By the end of the year, the team grew to five agents and a Team Manager.
In recent years, Otahuhu has undergone something of a transformation, with new shops and cafes opening up and old buildings being refurbished. This has made it a more desirable place to reside, and prices have been rising. However, Otahuhu still offers excellent value for money, making it a great choice for those on a budget. Now is a great time for property investments in Otahuhu, as interest rates are still low.